Monday, July 13, 2009

Red Faction Redux

Ok, it looks like I've got this embedded video figured out (at least to the point of not looking like a complete amateur). So, Red Faction. In the following videos you may only see snippets of the interesting rebellion dynamic I mentioned in my blog post. But what you WILL see is a whole lot of buildings and stuff breaking apart, falling down, exploding, flying in different directions, etc. Make sure to stay tuned for the end of each video? I thought they were funny ways to finish each segment. :)

This one depicts a side mission you can take. I just recently came upon the bright idea of loading my vehicles with remote charges. Now I just have to learn the appropriate time to dive out of my suicide bomb. :O



There's really not a whole lot more to say about this video other than... Jesus I'm glad I don't work security on Mars with all of these psychos running around.



Don't worry, embedded videos don't mean the end of my observational posts, I'm just trying out some new stuff and getting comfortable with the video process before striking a balance of content.

1 comment:

  1. lololol at the guy screaming around 5:50 in the second video

    ReplyDelete