Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Heaven or Hell? REBEL 1 LET'S ROCK DISTORTION FINISH

Jesus, I think I suffered from mental paralysis yesterday on account of the sensory overload that is BLAZBLUE: CALAMITY TRIGGER. It's a good thing my friend was playing versus with me so he could have engaged in CPR if necessary.

On the brighter side of life it's definitely a new fighting game from the creators of Guilty Gear; Meaning once your feeble non-Asian brain is able to process what's happening on your screen there should be a fun and versatile fighting game system to dissect and learn. I'm looking forward to dropping some time into this game. Maybe I should play a couple online matches since now is the time that people are more likely to be terrible at it than a couple months down the road.

1 comment:

  1. Definetly Guilty Gear succesor. So fun, very interesting characters that are dependent on secondary traps or weapons that keep a distance from the main character, more to juggle than just your hands and feet.

    ReplyDelete