Monday, July 6, 2009

A Little Experiment

So, on a complete spur of the moment, I decided to do some research on video capturing equipment and software. I came away with a solution I'm pretty happy with. A good friend of mine also hosts a file sharing site so I will be uploading my captured footage to his site and embedding them in my blog posts here. I hope that capturing footage of games I'm playing as I play them will make perusing my blog a little more interesting and stimulating. Leave a comment if you have any suggestions or like this new addition to my blog!

First up, some footage of the new crazy Japanese fighting game I mentioned in my last blog post. You can see the second match I played on Xbox Live below:



Fun Stuff!

UPDATE: I'm aware of the embedded window cutting off some of the video feed. I'll bring it up with my friend and see how I can take care of it. In the mean time, here's a direct link to the video as well.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good here! What capture card did you end up going with?

    ReplyDelete