Thursday, April 1, 2010

Catching Up

My blog has fallen into the trap, like every blog does. "Sorry I haven't updated in a while guyzzzzzz!" and all that nonsense. I realized that it has basically been one year since I started it, with no updates to it since the dreaded annual Autumn Video Game Avalanche.

It's the truth of the matter though. Sorry! The reason why?

JESUS GOD, VIDEOGAME INDUSTRY.

I mean, I knew that everyone wanted to miss competing with Modern Warfare 2 last holiday season, but I have been besieged by great video games, many of them high profile games or high profile sequels. So, I have been spending all of my free time playing and enjoying them instead of writing about them. A better balance is required! I will try and update the blog more regularly while playing said games, instead of doing what I've done these past 5 months and gorge on the playing alone.

On the brighter side of life, this time away has given me many many games to talk about and post entries about. Progress on My Personal Top 50 has also been made, albeit slowly.

I think first up on the list for next update is the Best Game of 2009 That Slipped Into A Wormhole And Was Released In 2010, Bayonetta.

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment