Monday, August 24, 2009

Minor Technical Difficulties

Just when I'm getting ready to edit some footage to post for Trials HD (which I will be speaking more of soon), I find out I'm running out of hard drive space. Lousy iPhoto albums.

And hey! Looks like Persona 3 will be getting a re-release/upgrade to my current RPG platform of choice, the PSP! This will be the third copy of the game I own, even though I haven't put more than 10 hours into Persona 3: FES. :(

To my credit, this port looks like it will have another necessary upgrade that I was having a hard time dealing with in Persona 3: the ability to directly control all characters in your party, like in Persona 4. AI directed characters in Persona 4 were actually pretty smart, but the AI seemed downright lousy to me in P3, especially when directly comparing the two games.

No comments:

Post a Comment