Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello My Friends!

So, I believe an introduction is in order. This is my little spot on the internet. The focus of my blog is to record my thoughts and observations mainly related to my favorite pastime - gaming, particularly the television kind. Here you'll find my thoughts & impressions of games that I'm currently playing, nostalgia flavored reminiscence of videogames past, and idle musings on industry trends. I mainly am publishing this blog as place for my friends to keep appraised of these thoughts, but if you find yourself coming here from elsewhere on the Web, welcome and I hope you'll find something enjoyable from my ramblings. Future blog entries include something I've wanted to do for a long time, which is to record a formalized list of my favorite 50 games. Please leave a comment on the blog. Intelligent comments and discussion are always welcome!

As for the blog title/URL, anyone in the know should be able to mentally hear this quote in their heads. If you don't know what it's quoting, you'll know soon enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment